Today our topic is Rural Care Job Circular News. It is the biggest job circular for all people. They can do apply for this job who passed class 9 and up to HSC or B.A.
Rural Care Foundation is a Non-Government Organization in Bangladesh. Recently they published a new rural care job circular in their website. They need total 200 employers in their Company. They doing various work in our country. Someday ago they confirmed 300 vacancies in their NGO. This Jobs salary is also good to build a career. So we give out some main information to you. From that, you can apply easily for this job. Now we describe about this Rural Care Job Circular….
Organization Name: Rural Care Foundation
Post Name: Branch Manager
Job Published date: 18 April 2018
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post: 200
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 18 to 50
Online Applications Starts: 18 April 2018
Educational Qualification: Class 9 to HSC/B.A
Official Website: www.ruralhealthcarefoundation.com
Application Deadline: 17 May 2018
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: Sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Job Salary: 12500 to 16500
For more information see below this original circular………….
More Job Circulars:
- Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute Job Circular 2018 – www.bari.gov.bd
- National Museum Of Science and Technology Jobs Circular – www.nmst.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Railway job circular 2018– www.railway.gov.bd
- Trust Bank Job Circular 2018 – www.tblbd.com
- Zenith Islami Life Insurance Job Circular 2018